A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation. Over three million hits and 1,000 articles within.

New Discoveries by Janine (Female Fetish Artist Reina Sington Bull)





Reina Bull, AKA Reina Sington AKA Janine AKA Reina Bull Sington continues to fascinate me as she is one of few female fetish artists from the 1950s.  Eccentric and quirky, I profiled her work earlier HERE but in tireless pursuit of a good, sleazy untold story, when I come across more work, I post it in hopes someone with more time than me will write her story.  Sleazy dissertation seekers out there?  Janine is a big story waiting to be told.  My hands are already full.  I would say "as full as a fellow feeling up a Janine drawing" but that would be rude.

Cribbed cover illustrations by "Janine" from the Fiction Mags Index

SEE (AND ORDER) BOOKS AND AFFORDABLE eBOOKS ($5.99) BY JIM LINDERMAN HERE AT BLURB.COM