A Jim Linderman and Dull Tool Dim Bulb Presentation. Over three million hits and 1,000 articles within.

Eric Stanton draws the Logo for Forty Plus Greatest Moments in Vintage Sleaze # 11



Fetish artist Eric Stanton creates one of the most memorable logos in magazine history, but no one sees it except pervs.  

A short anecdote from the editor.  I once worked at a prominent news organization, and was asked to obtain some issues of a senior market magazine titled "Fifty Plus" aimed, I suppose, at the aging baby boomers.  I had to call around and try to find some issues, and placed one to a newsstand I had luck with often.  I asked the gentleman, who was of Indian descent (as are many of the newsstand operators in New York City) if he had any issues of Fifty Plus.  He answered, with a questioning, thoughtful "no...but I have Forty Plus."

I've often wondered if he tried to stock "Fifty Plus" after that.

The logo is a stylized image of Tempest Storm busting at the seams.  Bless her.

Logo for Leonard Burtman's 40 plus digest by Eric Stanton.

Other entries in The Greatest Moments in Vintage Sleaze are HERE.


Books and Ebooks by Jim Linderman are
HERE